Friday, April 6, 2012

She's Crafty!

So many geeky crafters were busy this last week or so, gearing up for Sunday's premier of season 2 of Game of Thrones.

The folks over at Inn at the Crossroads had great recipes and craft ideas for a kick-off party. I love these DIY house banner placemats:


And black-lupin over on DeviantArt has lots of seriously awesomely geeky cross-stitch patterns (like these Star Trek:TNG mini cross stitch figures:). I think these Game of Thrones bookmarks are going into several Christmas stockings this year!


Speaking of Star Trek cross stitch, I adore this hand towel from starrley on the sprite stitch forums:


My blog-friend over at Sincerely Emily shared some beautiful beaded eggs she made:


I found these super cute peg math wizards on Julie Blanchette's esty page:


Another fabulous find from etsy (I love robots!) comes from calliecalliejumpjump:


And, to celebrate the beginning of baseball season, Oops! I craft my pants made this fantastic baseball wreath:


What are you crafting these days?

0 comments :

Post a Comment