Friday, August 15, 2014

Follow Friday

I don't know how much of that Time article calling out Ironic Misandry I agree with. What I do know is that the parody account for Women Against Feminism is hilarious. In that totally laugh to keep from crying kind of way.

RethinkPink has a great podcasts exploring issues around gender, parenting, empowerment and all kinds of excellent stuff! You should also be following them on your favorite social media platform: Google+FacebookTwitterPinterest

S.E. Smith writes feminist and environmental pieces for several online publications as well as for ou's own blog. While I have ou in my RSS feed, I also follow ou on Facebook and Twitter for maximum share-ability.

















GrrlScientist writes informative and fascinating pieces for The Guardian, mainly about birds and science-related things. Even when tackling a complex scientific issue, she makes it accessible and interesting to the layperson.

2 comments :

  1. oh wow! thank you for the mention. you are very kind to read my writing and to share it with your followers and friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the very least I can do when there's this awesome woman scientist writing such great pieces all the time!

      Delete