Friday, January 9, 2015

Follow Friday - Inside Out

I've been meaning to share this great project with you all for a while now, and I'm sorry I haven't yet. With the death of Leelah Alcorn, I realize it's past time to get the word out about what these amazing folks are doing.



I've been following Inside Out on Facebook for several months, and I'm continually inspired by their posts promoting trans acceptance as well as the stories of many trans kids. The passion they bring to discussing this issue openly and honestly is nothing short of amazing.

But their social media pages aren't simply a way to share this important information. It's to promote their upcoming documentary.
Inside Out is a feature documentary that takes us deep inside the lives of transgender and gender non-conforming children. By following the journeys of these children and their families we come to understand their hopes, fears, and challenges.

Inside Out Documentary Teaser from Vicki Dunakin on Vimeo.

I have enjoyed each update on their documentary, and look forward to viewing the film in its entirety.

Follow Inside Out on Facebook and Twitter.

0 comments :

Post a Comment