Thursday, February 26, 2015

Newsletters are cool again!

Yeah, I know. I think it's kinda weird too. What's old really is new again!

After years of assiduously avoiding giving out my email address to people pushing newsletters, I've found myself actually signing up for a couple here and there. And, more astounding, actually reading them! Surprising myself the most, I find they're perfect for keeping up with what's going on with my favorite bloggers, and not nearly as stressful as having to wade through my RSS feed every day! (Seriously, that thing's way out of hand!)



I've given it some thought and have decided to start a semi-weekly newsletter for folks who enjoy what I post here as well as what I share on my various social media platforms. It'll be a way to highlight news posts as well as the super awesome stuff I find elsewhere on the web and want to share with you all.

If you're interested, please enter your email address in the box below, or visit the sign-up page here. I absolutely promise to never share your email address with anyone else. Period.




powered by TinyLetter

And, of course, please feel free to share this and any other post to your friends who may be interested in learning more about women and girls who kick ass!

1 comment :

  1. The best part of newsletters is they often offer special deals or coupons. They are definitely cool again.

    ReplyDelete