Tuesday, November 27, 2012

KickStart this!

A lovable children's book based on the time traveling, new and ancient world exploring, skateboarding adventures of Sissel and Boone.


My intrigue of skating started when I was 9 years old. At that time, not many girls were out skateboarding and it was easy to feel out of place. Luckily, times have changed. More and more little girls are starting to pick it up. With the help of Sissel, I want to give them someone they can look up to and relate to. Showing them that they can be beautiful, strong, feminine and still shred!
A skate-boarding, time-travelling, kick-ass girl? I'm in! And, considering I have a brilliant, adventurous, curious niece just hitting the age range for this book, I'm especially interested in seeing this get funded!
So, adventurous princesses, let's get this KickStarted!

0 comments :

Post a Comment