Monday, October 14, 2013

Music Break - Allison Janney




I just learned that the ever awesome Allison Janney appeared on the new (!) Arsenio show the other day, and did a lip-sync performance of The Jackal.



OMG what is this awesomeness? And why did it take so long for me to see it?

For those who don't know the reference:



I mean, I love Allison Janney in everything she's been in (which, I'd like to go on record as saying, is NOT ENOUGH THINGS), but I'll always and forever love her for her work as C. J. Cregg on The West Wing. I know that Aaron Sorkin doesn't have a great record portraying women in his newest show Newsroom, but the women in The West Wing were seriously kickass. And C.J. was the kickassest of them all.



And because I'm always a fan of crediting the original artists, here's the original  video for The Jackal [feat. Dana Bryant], by Ronny Jordan:

0 comments :

Post a Comment