Friday, November 7, 2014

Question of the Day




What's your idea of a perfect autumn afternoon?

I'm feeling nostalgic for what I think of as 'real autumn' from when I lived in Michigan many years ago. I loved wrapping up in warm jackets and crunching through the leaves. And visiting apple cider mills for a cup of warm, delicious cider and a soft, fresh cake donut.

Autumn in Northern California is nice, but feels a lot like slightly cooler summer. It's still sunny, and sweaters aren't needed yet. Heck, I'm kinda jealous of all the pictures folks are sharing of their fancy socks. I'm still in sandals.

But I'm looking forward to cooler temps when snuggling up in a warm blanket with a cup of tea and a good book is a viable option for a lazy afternoon.

What about you?

0 comments :

Post a Comment