Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Music Break - PHOX

It's been a couple of rainy, gray days here in Northern California, and I have been enjoying every last minute of them. I love each season in turn, and winter is no exception. On sunny days, I enjoy a trip outside for a brisk bike ride or hike. But the rainy days of winter are best spent nestled down with a comfy blanket and a good book, a cup of tea and some relaxing music. This week's soundtrack has included a whole lot of tunes from PHOX.




Monica Martin's voice is just so smooth and rich, it's like silk velvet - it just flows over you, enveloping you in its richness and warmth. I picked "Slow Motion" as the song to share here mainly because it's the one that was in my head when I woke up this morning, but the entire album is just plain beautiful. You can listen to the entire thing on Spotify, and find a couple of songs on SoundCloud.



What are you listening to these days? Anything fun or exciting? Please feel free to leave links in the comments.

If you like reading what I write here on SRPS, please support me!

0 comments :

Post a Comment