Monday, August 20, 2012

Believe in your dreams


I've been struggling lately to keep up with all the threads of my different dreams, and trying to find a way to braid some of them together. But I'm still following them.

I'm busily working on a new princess costume for PAX Prime, which is in less than two weeks. Yikes! I'll post pictures once it's all done. I also need to spend some time fixing up my Kaylee costume, since the zipper broke in a not-very-good place when I was wearing it last. Seriously, it if wasn't for safety pins, I might have been arrested.

School starts this week as well, which is exciting and scary at the same time. I guess that's a good sign, right?

My list for future posts for this blog is ever-growing. Stay tuned. Lots of fun stuff coming up!

0 comments :

Post a Comment