Thursday, January 31, 2013

Happy Birthday Portia de Rossi

I want young people to see me and think you can be feminine and smart and successful, all at the same time.
My sexuality is a part of me that I really like. But it's not the totality of me.
I want to exude strength and intelligence.
People might find me attractive, but it's also my job to prove that I can be intelligent.
When I was anorexic it just seemed like I literally wanted to disappear. And now I would like to reappear.
Life can take so many twists and turns. You can’t ever count yourself out. Even if you’re really afraid at some point, you can’t think that there’s no room for you to grow and do something good with your life.
Most important, in order to find real happiness, you must learn to love yourself for the totality of who you are and not just what you look like.

Happy Birthday Portia!



0 comments :

Post a Comment