Saturday, December 14, 2013

She's Crafty - Christmas Edition!

I'm just now starting to get into the holiday spirit around here! Pulled out the decorations and queued up my favorite Christmas songs on Spotify. There are so many really cute crafty items out there that'll warm even the Grinch's heart!

Who can resist this adorable little felt Totoro wearing a Santa hat? Isn't he just the cutest?


I love these little crochet people in their winter outfits. They'd make cute little decorations for so many different places around my house. And I love that they're not just for Christmas. 


I haven't hung a stocking in ages. But if I were to take up the tradition again, I'd seriously consider getting a one-of-a-kind recycled stocking made from an old t-shirt by Randa over at Old Dirty Tee Bags on Etsy. Especially if she makes a Wonder Woman stocking!


Super awesome geeky gamer gal SmallLady made these totally rad Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle ornaments with just some felt and googly eyes! How cool is that?


We have several holiday themed parties coming up, and I'm always looking for cute little gifts to bring that aren't your typical item. These sweet little knitted Christmas pies might be just the thing! Especially if you made them with little sachets of nutmeg and clove inside!


This string of crochet Christmas lights will cheer up any room! And they're really easy to make! I want a string in all the colors to run along my stairway railing! Maybe I should get busy crocheting!


What crafty Christmas items are you working on?

0 comments :

Post a Comment